$70.00 Off Air Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing
Air Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing is a must for allergy suffers
If it’s in the air, it’s in your lungs
Air Duct Cleaning is one of the smartest investments you can make to protect you family. Did you know that our Air Duct service sanitizes your ducts against a wide variety of Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria. It is also an excellent deodorant and leaves a clean fresh odor. It has also been shown to be effective against Influenza A/Hong Kong and is expected to inactivate all influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 (formerly called swine flu) and has demonstrated effectiveness against Influenza A/Hong Kong and is expected to inactivate all influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 (formerly called swine flu).
It takes approximately 3 to 4 hours to clean a home with 10 vents. Do you really think this can be done for $49.00 or $79.00 as I have seed advertised? When the bait & switch advertiser comes to your home, they charge extra to clean the heater & blower. Our price of $35.00 per register cover everything, which is a fair price! No Gimmicks! Remember you get what you pay for:
REMEMBER IF IT’S IN YOU AIR DUCTS IT’S IN YOUR LUNGS!!
WHY DO I NEED TO CLEAN MY DUCTS?
Air Duct Cleaning creates a healthier home. Please read these important facts about how poor air quality affects your family’s health. DUST, DIRT, POLLEN, MILDEW, MOLD, BACTERIA and SMOKE are pulled into your duct system every time your furnace or air conditioner operates. These airborne contaminates build up inside the duct work over time and are spewed out and circulated throughout your home continually affecting the health and comfort of your family. As a result, there may be an increase of viruses and breathing problems for your family. The state-of-the-art, AIR CARE HVAC contaminant removal system used by BLODGETT’S assures that your ducts are being cleaned in the most effective way. It is 99.7% efficient in removing microbial contaminants. This system enables our technicians to reach and thoroughly clean your entire duct system with minimal disruption.
How often should residential HVAC systems be cleaned?
EPA recommends that you should consider this task not on periodic, but on “as needed” basis, and we certainly agree. Frequency of cleaning may depend on several factors, one of which is preference of the homeowner. Some factors of influence while considering more frequent cleanings are:
- Smokers, intensive cooking, high occupancy/traffic or child care activities in the household
- Pets that shed lots of dander, highway or home building projects nearby, etc
But rest assured, nothing will make your system last longer & cleaner than a good quality, pleated, properly sized, carefully installed air filter. What’s The Trick? Make sure there is no airflow by-pass around the air filter framing.
What criteria should I use in selecting a Residential HVAC cleaning contractor?
- Make sure the company is Legally Established and listed with your local Better Business Bureau.
- Verify that the company cleans key HVAC parts such as blower fans, ask how they do that.
- Get a list of references, make sure to call those nearest to you, check with neighbors for a word of mouth.
Our 8 step process includes:
- Hooking up our Air Care Vacuum to a return air vent
- Removing all the register covers
- Sealing off all the register openings
- Then opening one register at a time running our spinning duct cleaning brush through each register all the way back to the return air vent where all the dust and debris will be sucked up with our double hepa filter vacuum.
- This is where the Air Care vacuum sucks up all the dirt, mold, dust, pollen, mildew, bacteria and debris
- Then we decontaminate all the air vents with an EPA registered disinfectant.
- Clean the register covers and put them back on
- Clean the furnace and vacuum the blower.
- Clean or change the filter ( our price includes a washable filter)
Blodgett’s also does Air Duct Repairs!
Minimum $195.00 Prices may differ for areas outside our area.